It seems like not that long ago, Will County Brewing Company opened up its doors. Actually, it seems like not that long ago, I was watching Saturday morning cartoons while eating cereal. Well, this weekend, Will County is taking us on a blast to the past.
Will County Brewing Company is having their first anniversary celebration this weekend, and here’s the line-up they are bringing out on Saturday morning:
- Bamm-Bamm Loves Pebbles: Fruity Pebbles infused Wheat Ale with natural flavors added.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie: Raisin Bran Crunch infused Amber Ale with red wheat, honey malt, flaked oats, and cinnamon added.
- Silly Rabbit: Trix infused IPA with Citra, Mosaic, Motueka, and Mandarina Bavaria hops.
- Cap’N Nuts: Captain Crunch infused Sweet Stout with tons of peanut butter and marshmallow added.
On Sunday at 11am, they’ll be releasing Anniversary One S’mores Stout and Barrel Aged Lord Mustachio as well!
Look what else they have lined up for the weekend!
- Saturday, 12-2pm: Nick and the 95.9 The River Road Crew will be on site.
- Saturday, 4-6:30pm: Brian and Adam perform live
- Saturday, 7-9:30pm: John Condron performs live
- Sunday, 4-6:30pm: Cheryl Rodey performs live
- Sunday, 7-9:30pm: Alex Hoffer performs live