OK, there are many things going on today (February 8) at Miskatonic that are worth discussion. Miskatonic is releasing the latest in their Experimental Series entitled “Smoking Ruins.” The beer was designed and brewed by the GM of Miskatonic, TJ. It’s a lightly peat-smoked English Bitter.
Want to know what peat is? Check out this article from MensJournal.com – “What, Exactly Is Peat and How Did it Get in My Whisky?”
- Quacked up: Duck Reuben, fennel slaw, swiss, marbled rye, thousand island dressing: $10
- Possessed Garden: Fried portabella tacos, balsamic cream, mixed greens, perm cheese: $3 for 10
- Conan the Unfed: Kregers classic brat, onions, peppers, giardinera: $8
- Toasty Half Moons: Empanadas, sausage, potato, cheese, onion: $2 for 6
- Churros: Lightly toasted, tossed in cinnamon sugar with chocolate or caramel sauce or both! $3
And, now, the biggest point of discussion. On the Event Page for this night, Miskatonic states …
be sure you come by the taproom on Friday 2/8 and ask TJ about the names of his beers, why he likes smoked beers, and why his finger hurts
Someone please report in the comments below why TJ’s finger hurts when you ask him.