The 2019 Heritage Corridor Ale Trail Digital Passport will be available this Friday at 12 noon CT. This app showcases some of the best craft brew spots along the I&M Canal Heritage Corridor, and allows you to earn prizes for visiting and making purchases up and down the Corridor.
“You are going to find some amazing craft beer experiences along the trail,” stated Dan Mulka, Marketing Manager of the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau and founder of the Heritage Corridor Ale Trail. “There is true creativity, from the recipes to the ingredients. And some of these ingredients are locally grown. Illinois is truly ‘The State of Beer’, and you can experience that with every drop along the Heritage Corridor Ale Trail.”
The Heritage Corridor Ale Trail reaches from Berwyn to Utica, as well as breweries in New Lenox and Wilmington. Currently, the following locations have announced their participation (more locations, as well as events, will be announced in the coming days and weeks).
- Alter Brewing Company (Downers Grove, IL)
- Black Horizon Brewing Company (Willowbrook, IL)
- Elder Brewing Company (Joliet, IL)
- Flapjack Brewery (Berwyn, IL)
- Garage Band Brewing (Plainfield, IL – opening May 25, 2019 at noon)
- Honest Abe’s Tap & Grill (Morris, IL)
- Hickory Creek Brewing Company (New Lenox, IL)
- Ike & Oak Brewing (Woodridge, IL)
- Iron&Glass (Romeoville, IL)
- Kenwood Liquors (Homer Glen, IL)
- Lodi Tap House (Utica, IL)
- Metal Monkey Brewing Company (Romeoville, IL)
- Miskatonic Brewing Company (Darien, IL)
- MyGrain Brewing Company (Joliet, IL)
- Orange & Brew (Downers Grove, IL)
- Pollyanna Brewing Company (Lemont, IL and Roselle, IL)
- River Hawk Brewing Company (Channahon, IL)
- Rt. 66 Old School Brewing Company (Wilmington, IL – opening June 15, 2019)
- Scallywag Brewing (Westmont, IL)
- Skeleton Key Brewery (Woodridge, IL)
- Back Door Lounge at Starved Rock Lodge (Oglesby, IL)
- Tangled Roots Brewing Company (Ottawa, IL)
- Will County Brewing Company (Shorewood, IL)
Those visiting 10 unique locations, making a purchase, and “checking in” will receive a 2019 Heritage Corridor Ale Trail “Certified Beer Explorer” Pint Glass. Those visiting 20 unique locations, making a purchase, and “checking in” will receive a 2019 Heritage Corridor Ale Trail “Master Beer Explorer” Barrel Bag. The check in’s must be logged by December 31, 2019. To check into a location, the staff member will enter a 4-digit code into the digital passport upon purchase.
To find out more about the 2019 Heritage Corridor Ale Trail Passport, please contact Dan at 815-216-9963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCREENSHOTS FROM THE DIGITAL PASSPORT