This year, 4 means more for Tangled Roots Brewing Company. Come celebrate with the Ottawa-based as they host their 4th Year Anniversary Party this Saturday, February 22, 2020.
They will be releasing 17 beers in the Tap Room for the celebration. Every hour from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. they will unleash at least two fresh tappings for their guests.
The list of beers:
- Peach Vibes – Berliner Weiss with peach puree
- Coconut River Raptor – Pale Ale with added coconut
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Sunrise – Barleywine aged in bourbon barrels
- Raspberry YUM – New England IPA with raspberry puree
- Rye Barrel Aged Congregator – Dopplebock aged in Rye Barrels
- Bourbon Barrel Aged King Kupfer – Amber Ale
- Dobroy Nochi Imperial Stout – Russian Imperial Stout
- 2019 Vanilla Dobroy Nochi (Vintage) – Russian Imperial Stout with Madagascar
- Rocky Road Dobroy Nochi – Russian Imperial Stout inspired by Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Temple of Kukulkan – Sour Saison brewed with barley, spelt, corn, wheat, and oats
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Dobroy Nochi – Russian Imperial Stout aged in Whiskey Acres bourbon barrels
- Rye Barrel Aged Sunrise – Barleywine aged in rye barrels
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Congregator – Doppelbock aged in bourbon barrels
- Passion Fruit River Raptor – Pale ale with passion fruit puree
- Vanilla Dobroy Nochi – Russian Imperial Stout with Madagascar vanilla beans
- Pomegranate YUM – New England IPA with pomegranate and blueberry puree added
- Double Dry Hopped River Raptor – Pale Ale with a double dose of Citra, Mosaic, and Belma
More photos will be added as they become available.
Of course, there will be live entertainment to enjoy through the night from Joe Fasceta from 8:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. in The Lone Buffalo Tap Room!
Bring your friends and get ready to party with your favorite brewery in town!
For more information and to show your interest, visit the Facebook event page at www.facebook.com/events/457913018226982/.