You won’t want to sleep through the 1st Anniversary Celebration at Ike & Oak. They’re bringing some friends along for the ride as well.
For those unaware, Ike & Oak is over in the Seven Bridges area of Woodridge. They serve some amazing beer and some amazing artisan pizzas as well. I’d suggest this place even if they didn’t serve beer. But, luckily for us … they do!
First of all, here are the Ike & Oak hazy’s that will be available all weekend.
- Mt. Massive (a classic DNEIPA)
- Woolly Wonka (Pineapple, Mango, and Vanilla)
- Woolly Bully (Kumquat, Lemont, and Vanilla)
- Woolly Bugger (Blackberry and Vanilla
And, I mentioned friends … So, on a specific night, you’ll be able to order from a few more choices.
Friday, February 7
- Old Irving Brewing Co.’s Beezer
- Skeleton Key Brewery’s Ill Gufo
- Phase 3 Brewing Co’s Whimsical Nature
- Ike & Oak’s Mt. Massive (Passionfruit & Yuzu)
Saturday, February 8
- Alter Brewing Co’s Hell Hazed Over
- Will County Brewing Co’s FUSS
- Noon Whistle Brewing Co.’s Gummy Vortex
- Ike & Oak’s Mt. Massive (Pineapple & Coconut)
Sunday, February 9
- Werk Force Brewing Co.’s Ubiquity
- Miskatonic Brewing Co’s Storm Giant
- Maplewood Brewery & Distillery’s Moon Fruit
- Ike & Oak’s Mt. Massive (Mosaic & Sabre hops)
Even more details
There’s going to be live music on Friday and Saturday. Outdoor fire pits, food specials and more! BOSCO takes the stage on Friday, and JDR & the Broadcast rocking on Saturday. Alex Listello will be doing an ice sculpture demo as well.
Keep track of everything event-related by following the Event Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/events/613558009379592/.
You can also follow Ike & Oak online by visiting them on their web site or Facebook page.