Pollyanna Brewing Company‘s Oktoberfest is tomorrow (Saturday, September 14 from 12pm to 11pm. We’ve got details on parking, beer, and more right here!
Well, the party can’t start if you can’t get there, right! This will be a busy event, so ride-sharing is encouraged. But here is a parking map of Lemont.
Here is the info on the beer. Your 20oz fill is $5, so you will get good use of the stein (while supplies last).
Main Beer Tents:
1. Fruhauf – Great American Beer Festival award winning Oktoberfest Lager
2. Humpenscrump – Hefeweizen
3. Full Lemonty – Golden Ale
4. Blueberry Allure – Blueberry Berliner Weisse
5. Four Chord Wonder Hallertau Blanc – American Pale Ale
6. Keep It Easy – Coconut Cream Ale
7. Vander Mill Hard Apple Cider – Cider
The Hop Tent:
1. Berry Superstitious – Boysenberry Hazy Double IPA (collab w/ Orange & Brew)
2. Lexical Gap – IPA
3. Significant Weather Event – Hazy Pale Ale
4. Bourbon Barrel Aged Fruhauf – Four Roses Bourbon Barrel Aged Oktoberfest Lager
A limited selection of soda and water will be available.
Can attend, but please note that this will be a busy event with many adults drinking adult beverages.
Have to stay at home.
Tickets available at the door or pre-sale at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-pollyanna-oktoberfest-tickets-70190592953. Tickets are $10 each, and includes a souvenir stein (while supplies last).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please visit the Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/2328846327434194. You can also get more information about Pollyanna at https://pollyannabrewing.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/PollyannaBrewing/.