Metal Monkey Brewing and the Chicago Doom Confederacy are teaming up for their 1st annual Day of Doom on Saturday, July 20. The day will focus on heavy riffs from some of the Midwest’s best doom & metal bands, along with Metal Monkey’s release of Atramentous (a black IPA).
Tickets will get you access to the event and band performances but food & beer will be a separate cost.
- Sacred Monster
- Blood of the Wolf
- Cold Black River
- Boatman’s Toll
- DJ sets by DJ Vixyn:
Food Truck Schedule for the day:
- Bricks on Wheels 1-3pm
- Blee’s Smokin’ Delicious 2-5pm
- Mac Dynamite 3-6pm
- Grumpy Gaucho 6-9pm
- The Roaming Hog 6-9pm
The event starts at noon and is scheduled to be outside, but may be moved indoors if deemed necessary. The event ends at 11pm. The first band is expected to take the stage at 2pm.
Tickets are $17 advanced & $20 at the door.
Official Fest Artwork created by: Jonathan Grimm Art
This is an all ages event, but you must be at least 21 to drink, ALL patrons will be carded upon entrance to the fest. If you’re GPS’ing the event – use the address 515 Anderson Drive, Romeoville, IL 60446.
A NOTE FROM THE BREWERY
- Please reference the above image for parking. Please respect our neighbors directly to the north of us they DO NOT want people parking in their lot. We have quite a few parking spaces, the alley behind the building and the street. NOTE that b/c of band loading/unloading you will not be able to drive all the way around the building. Carpool or ride-share if possible
- It’s going to be HOT & HUMID, we have tons of water here, please stay hydrated!
- We will accept both CASH & CREDIT but cash would be preferred as it will be quicker and easier on everyone. NO BAR TABS for the day each round will be closed out if using credit.
- No howler fills, flights or Groupons
- Tickets can be purchased directly at the gate when entering
- Food trucks start at 1pm and go thru 9pm (see image below)
- We will have a few beers on tap outside but our whole lineup of 19 different beers will be available inside
- Water and soda will be available
- Bag chairs are allowed
For more information and current updates on the event, please visit the Facebook Event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/637593613332879/. Make sure to follow Metal Monkey Brewing online at https://www.metalmonkeybrewing.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/MetalMonkeyBrewing.