If you haven’t been to Black Horizon Brewing Company, you are missing one of the most creative and talented breweries out there. And, this weekend, they are celebrating their second anniversary! We’ve got the details on the July 13 and 14 happenings.
Saturday, July 13
Cash, debit and credit will be accepted on Saturday. Customers will purchase tokens at the door that will be used to get pours of all of the beers we will be tapping. Only tokens will be accepted for beer, and tokens can only be used on Saturday, 7/13. No refunds on beer tokens.
- $10/3 tokens
- $15/5 tokens
- $25/8 tokens
12oz pours = 2 tokens, 5oz pours = 1 token
Almost all beers outside of High ABV and very limited Barrel aged beers will be available in 12oz. There will be NO HOWLER FILLS on Saturday.
Please have your ID’s ready everyone will be carded upon entry
On Saturday, you may want to Uber or carpool if possible. Make sure you park at the main lot or on the other side of the building. No street parking on Quincy Street.
• Noon to 4:30pm – Mexican Street Food (cash only!)
• 5:30pm to 9:30pm – Bull and Balance
Beer Releases (purchase limits will apply)
• Noon – 4 Packs of 16oz Can release of Stealing Sunshine – Blood Orange Sour
• Noon – 22 oz Bottle release of Maple Syrup Bourbon barrel aged Campfire Fun – Imperial Sweet Smoked Stout
• Noon – 22 oz Bottle release of Rye Whiskey barrel aged St. Baldus – Belgian Quadrupel
During the festivities, there will be hourly beer releases in the taproom. They have saved some special beers for tapping just for this party!
• 5:30pm to 9:30pm – Katie Hibben live
Sunday, July 14
• 1:00pm to 4:00pm – Twisted Classics
• Customized beer list all day.
• 3:00pm to 6:00pm – Brent Brown live on the patio.