Summer is coming, a holiday weekend is coming up, it’s time to think about the tropics of Lemont. Pollyanna‘s “Double Pineapple Lexical Gap” is in cans and draft in Lemont. Don’t worry Roselle fans, you’ll get the beer in tomorrow!
For those wondering what a Lexical Gap is … check out this Wikipedia page.
Back to the beer, the base is a Double IPA which is bewed with massive amounts of Citra, Centennial, Simcoe, and Columbus hops. We’ve seen some tasty variants in the past, including:
- Double Dry Hopped Double Lexical Gap
- Double Blood Orange Lexical Gap
- Double Mango Lexical Gap
- Cask Conditioned Lexical Gap with Grapefruit
- Lexical Gap with Ginger
- Cask Conditioned Lexical Gap with Blood Orange
- Lexical Gap with Pineapple, Orange and Guava
- Mango Lime Lexical Gap
- Cask Conditioned Lexical Gap
The variants, as well as the main base, have all ranged in the high 3 and low 4’s on UnTappd. We expect this one will be just as good … we can’t wait!