The Heritage Corridor Ale Trail is run by the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau. We are a state-certified CVB, helping to promote the towns of the Illinois & Michigan Canal, Starved Rock State Park area, and Illinois’ Route 66.
If you are a brewery, restaurant or tap room that serves craft beer, and are interested in being featured on the site, please contact Dan Mulka at email@example.com or 815-216-9963. For new members of the Trail, pricing starts at $160 and includes a multitude of benefits, including membership with the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Listing in the Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau’s printed visitor guide (75,000 circulation)
- Event listings in the biannual CVB Event Guide (20,000 circulation each edition)
- Page on this web site, as well as posts on Ale Trail social media
- Page on HeritageCorridorCVB.com, as well as posts on certain location-specific CVB social media (we currently manage 7 different Facebook and 7 different Twitter accounts with various audiences).
- Page of EnjoyIllinois.com
- And more!
We are also working on several new projects for the Ale Trail which we will be happy to tell you about, contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-216-9963.